Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread Croissant
Breakfast or dessert? These Air Fryer Chocolate Hazelnut croissants work for both and are fun to eat at any time of the day. The best part about our PowerXL Combo 12-in-1 Recipe is that it only uses two ingredients so it is so easy to make. The air fryer keeps them crispy and flakey on the outside but leaves them soft and chocolatey on the inside, for the perfect texture combination. There is no better way to start the day.
- 1 8-oz. can crescent rolls
- 8 tsp. chocolate hazelnut spread
- Unroll the crescent dough and separate into triangles.
- Spread about 1 tsp. chocolate hazelnut spread over the top of each triangle, leaving about ¼ in. of space around the edges.
- Roll each triangle up and over the filling from the widest end to the top point. Gently form into a crescent shape.
- Attach the Air Frying Lid to the appliance. Place the Grill Plate in the Inner Pot.
- Turn the Program Dial to select the Air Fry setting. Press the Temperature Button and adjust the cooking temperature to 320° F/160° C. Press the Timer Button and set the cooking time to 11 mins. Press the Start Button to begin the cooking process. Let the appliance preheat for 3 mins. and then open the lid.
- Place the croissants on the Grill Plate.
- When the timer reaches 0, press the Cancel Button.