We Found the Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Recipe
By: Caitlin Reddington
Carve out some baking time to make these delicious pumpkin chocolate chip muffins that will have everyone raving. Recipe courtesy of The Girl Who Ate Everything.
Makes about 2 dozen muffins.
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups of sugar
- 1 Can of pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cups of vegetable oil
- 3 Cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 Teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 2 Cups of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a muffin tin with muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Next, slowly add the flour mixture to wet ingredients, stirring as you go.
- Once mixed, pour in the chocolate chips and then stir to evenly distribute them.
- Pour the muffin batter into muffin tins, filling each about ¾ full.
- Bake the muffins for 15-17 minutes or until you can insert a knife and have it come out clean.
- After they’re baked, let muffins cool for about 10 minutes then enjoy!
What are you waiting for? It’s time to start baking!